Password on add new accounts is saying it's incorrect

I lost my team accounts with the bug a few weeks ago. When I go to add the accounts, scan my QRS barcode to pre populate the account information, I get an invalid after entering my master password. I change my master password on my iphone and it synced to my desktop version as a test. Then went back to add accounts, pre populated with QRS barcode and still got an invalid code.

1Password Version: 6.6.2 (6620005)
Extension Version: 6.6.2 (6620005)
OS Version: OS 10.11.6
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gerrywidmer! I'll be happy to help you out here! We value the security and privacy of our customers, so we can't discuss the specifics of accounts in a public forum; but if you write into our support address (support@1password.com), and then add a reference here to the support ID you'll receive, I can follow up with you via email and we can dive into the details :chuffed:

• gerrywidmer
    gerrywidmer
    Community Member

John, I sent a note and have't heard back. II can't access over half of my material..

• Hi gerrywidmer - Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know. I was able to locate your email and we'll reply back to you shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience and we'll do our best to help out. Talk to you soon.

ref: SZE-48448-472

This discussion has been closed.