6.6.1 Doesn't automatically copy one time passwords

Options
mikeormerod
mikeormerod
Community Member

The release of 6.6.1 seems to have removed the auto copying of one time passwords?

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: 4.6.3b3
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @mikeormerod,

Copy to clipboard is still a beta-only feature at this time.

Rudy

• mikeormerod
    mikeormerod
    Community Member
    Options

@rudy - OK, Thanks, I guess I;ll grab the next Beta as soon as it's available as the feature makes a huge difference!

• @mikeormerod,

Thanks. We definitely want to get it into the release versions. Fwiw, 1Password 6.6.1.BETA-6 is the same code as the 6.6.1 release if you wanted to make use of that.

Rudy

• mikeormerod
    mikeormerod
    Community Member
    Options

@rudy - OK, I'll go find the download for 6.6.1 - Beta 6

• @mikeormerod : if you're installing the beta via the pkg installer, you'll want to remove the stable app from your Mac first. The stable 6.6.1 has a higher bundle version than the beta so the pkg won't overwrite it.

Rick

• mikeormerod
    mikeormerod
    Community Member
    Options

@rickfillion - Cheers for the heads up!

• No problem. :)

Rick

• shon_dempsey
    shon_dempsey
    Community Member
    Options

It looks like when I manually downloaded the latest beta package (as per the update note) I somehow got back on the stable track (hey, stable is good too!). But I MISS that one-time-password-to-the-clipboard feature. Any ideas when it'll make its way to stable? I'll likely get back in the beta track, but curious. Easily one of my favorite features!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear you like this feature so much, @shon_dempsey! :)

I don't have a timeframe for when that will be included in a stable release. It's something our developers are working on, but they aren't necessarily targeting a specific version number or date. We try not to comment much on unreleased features or product changes, as there are too many factors that could affect implementation, and we certainly don't want to promise something that we can't deliver on.

Sorry I don't have more information about that for you, but if you have more questions, please let us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.