I installed 1P on her machine, it works. I looked for my Vault. I see it but it is greyed out. W

Options
LaneKoluvek
LaneKoluvek
Community Member

Set up Share on my Machine for Linda. Then I set up 1P on Linda machine. I opened her 1P and it had no data records under "personal". I understand that she will put her own there. I see below that "Lane", that me. It is greyed out. i.e. it is not available to her machine, why not?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: We have iCloud. I set up 1P on my Mac, now I want to share 1P w/ wife. How?

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @LaneKoluvek! I'd be happy to help out. It sounds like you may not be using a family account, but rather a vault outside your 1Password account. To get a better idea of how things are set up, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from Linda's Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.