To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

where os the pen icon to type name of person to share vault with

Options
zekeman
zekeman
Community Member

trying to set up a share vault with my wife for her. cannot find the little pencil icon once i've set the vault up, to enter info.

"To share a vault, click the pencil icon on the vault. Select the people or groups you want to share the vault with, then click Confirm."

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:trying to find the little pen icon to enter names to share or edit a vault

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@zekeman - Thanks for getting in touch. Sharing vaults is not available when syncing via iCloud. The instructions you quoted are for people who are on a Family or Team subscription plan. If sharing your data with your wife is something you're interested in, you could consider signing up for a subscription.

Apart from being able to share data, there are a lot of other benefits, for example

• Access to our apps on all the devices you use
    • No more dealing with licenses, license keys, upgrade pricing etc.
    • Automatic sync between your devices, iCloud is not needed for 1Password to sync
    • Item history makes it possible to restore a changed or deleted an item, when you accidentally changed or deleted it
    • And much more - see complete list in the article

I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.