Marriott.com filling failure

Options

Comments

• bz101
    bz101
    Community Member
    Options

I have the latest version of the iOS 10.3 beta 4 and just updated to the latest 1password beta version. Definitely issues still persist with not filling in the forms for password.

Check Marriott.com as an example.

Thx.

• Hi @bz101 ,

Did Marriott.com fill before you installed iOS 10.3 beta? This sounds like an issue with the filling of the site itself, but not with being able to fill into web pages at all.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• bz101
    bz101
    Community Member
    Options

It did. I always check that first since that is one I know has trouble. After the last beta it worked. Now it doesn't. I haven't tried a lot of others but it seems like this is the only one with an issue in my short testing. Weird how it works then doesn't.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @bz101,

Well I can confirm that a test Login item for Marriott filled when used with iOS 10.3.BETA-3 and 1Password for iOS 6.6.BETA-6. Unfortunately I can't test BETA-4 as I was only offered BETA-5. Using this latest beta though I could successfully fill using a Marriott Login item in both 1Browser and iOS Safari. Are you seeing the same issue with iOS 10.3.BETA-5 too?

• bz101
    bz101
    Community Member
    Options

@littlebobbytables Yeah, it worked for me in the last beta of iOS10.3-beta 4 and the previous 1Password beta 5 worked for me. Not sure when it broke again. Not sure why I didn't think of this earlier, but I deleted it from my 1Password vault on phone, sync'd to cloud/Mac, added it again on my Mac, sync'd to cloud/iPhone and now it works fine on the latest betas. I've been a longtime 1Password user so after a while with a bunch of upgrades maybe some data got corrupted. Works now. Ill report back if it stops.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @bz101,

Odd but at least it's working again. Filling changes go through bursts because of how the filling code is separated from the individual applications and it hasn't changed during the last couple of betas. I'm not sure what would have caused this. Please do let us know if it happens again.

This discussion has been closed.