To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

hi. i dont ever remember getting a key when i signed up for agile bits years ago.... help!!

Options
judiwells20
judiwells20
Community Member

I have introduced three friends to 1password in the last couple of months, and they all get keys and these pages to print out with info. I dont remember getting any of that when i signed up. help!!

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: i cloud
Referrer: forum-search:hi. i dont ever remember getting a key when i signed up for agile bits years ago.... help!!

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @judiwells20 - Thank you so much for recommending 1Password to your friends, we really appreciate the support :blush:

It sounds like your friends signed up for a 1Password membership. With our new 1Password memberships all of our apps (Windows, Mac, Pro features for iOS & Android) are included even future paid upgrades since it's built into the monthly pricing. You can also access your 1Password data from any device via the web. There is no sync set up required since we take care of all the syncing on our end. It’s more secure, your data is fully encrypted using a randomized unique Secret Key in conjunction with your Master Password (only you know the keys to decrypt your data). This also includes data recovery, you just have to sign into 1Password using your login credentials and your data will already be there waiting for you - like magic!

When you sign up for a 1Password membership, we provide you with an Emergency Kit. The Emergency Kit contains their login details plus their Account Code for setting up a new device with their 1Password membership. If you sign up for an account, we include a 30 day free trial giving you an opportunity to test drive all the features. I hope this helped a bit and let us know if you have any additional questions.

This discussion has been closed.