More access to permissions aka Archived Problems

TheDave
TheDave
Community Member

It would be really nice to have a bit more access to permissions from the Teams side in the Families plan.

Today I was setting up a Vault for household members with critical accounts that should be shared to everyone. I discovered an item that should have been kept personal, so I copied it back to my personal vault and deleted it from the shared vault, and now it's stuck in Archived for anyone to access for a year.

I'd love to either control who can access Archived items, or limit it to admins (or the owner, for a Personal vault).

Or, perhaps a "Delete from Archive" that is only available to admins?) -- This seems overly complex.

In this particular case it's a brand new vault, so it wasn't a deal breaker to copy everything into Yet Another New Vault and delete it, but that's a sloppy long term solution (and of course, it destroys the rest of the Archived history, had there been anything)

Comments

• Hi @TheDave - I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. We're still are working on the best way to improve this but I will definitely add your feedback to our internal discussion. Sorry for not having a better answer for you at the moment and thank you for sending over your suggestions and use case. :+1:

• TheDave
    TheDave
    Community Member

Appreciated!

• Anytime @TheDave, we appreciate you taking the time to send us over your thoughts and suggestions on the topic. As I mentioned before, we're working on it and your feedback helps :-)

This discussion has been closed.