Duplicates in keyboard

teacy123
teacy123
Community Member

Hi,
I recently moved to a subscription and moved my items from the old Dropbox based vault to the new vault on 1password.com. Unfortunately, now on Android when I am using the keyboard and it cannot automatically find the entry and makes me select manually, I am seeing every item twice. In the app, I have only selected "Personal", not "all vaults". How can I get rid of the duplicates? As part of the migration which I executed on my Mac I had the old vault cleared out, but that doesn't seem to register on the Android device.

Comments

• Hi @teacy123. Thanks for reaching out! First things first, let's try deleting that old, unnecessary Primary vault from your device. Please follow these steps to start over.

When you launch 1Password again, sign into your account and your Primary vault will be gone. Are you still seeing the duplicates?

• teacy123
    teacy123
    Community Member

The duplicates are gone now. I guess migrating to a subscription shouldn't involve ditching all settings, but for now I am good.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, I hear you. It isn't so bad to start off with a clean slate sometimes though. And fortunately we try to keep 1Password light on the settings, so you should be setup in no time. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.