1Password Teams Performance on Mac

danieldw
danieldw
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Business and Teams

1Password for teams is not usable anymore on my mac.
If I want to go to a specific team vault in the desktop app it takes up to 1 minute till it changes.
Changes in the vault also take very long.
If i want to take a look into the details of a login, it takes up to 20 seconds till the detail view is changing between on login and a other.
I use it with a team of 20 people.
We decided last year to use 1Password to save time...

I mean I have a 2,8 GHz Intel Core i7 Macbook Pro and the fan is starting when I use 1 Password.
When I start 1password and 1password min the CPU spikes up to over 100%

I was restarting my macbook
I also made a fresh install of the latest 1Password app from the appstore

nothing changed ....

For me this is a very very bad user experience.
What can I do?

1Password Version: 6.6.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: team

Comments

• Hi @danieldw - Sorry for the troubles and I appreciate the additional information you provided us. I will like to have one of our developers look into the issue for you. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your MacBook Pro:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• danieldw
    danieldw
    Community Member

Hi Frank,
    I did send the report. What are the next steps? Really 1Password is useless for me and my team at the moment.
    I wait up until 40 seconds till the vault gets open after I entered my password.
    I dont experience this with the mobile app, so it is not the internet connection.
    There must be a problem with your desktop app.
    Please give me feedback

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

Hi @danieldw! We've received your diagnostics report, and our Mac engineers are examining it at the moment to see if they can identify the source of the issue - we'll follow up with you via email when we've got something concrete for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.