1Password Mini only shows the first 4 user logins in the dropdown menu.

Options

I have multiple logins for some sites. When I click on the 1Password Mini button from within a browser it only shows four of my saved logins. I then have to point my mouse at the "Show X more items" to view the others.

I don't see any benefit to limiting the clickable logins to four, beyond a very annoying design feature. But the consensus in the design community now seems to be to show as many items as possible where the user is expected to click on one of them. For example, a wifi dropdown list will not limit itself to the first four wifi networks and a "click to see all wifi networks" button.

It's made that bit more annoying when the sorting doesn't seem to act in any predictable way. I can't ever seem to get my four most used items in the first four. And it doesn't allow for manual sorting by name or most recent etc etc.

Could you please show as many logins as possible when a user clicks on 1Password Mini within a browser?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I don't see any benefit to limiting the clickable logins to four, beyond a very annoying design feature.

@user552200: If you were using a smaller screen, you might feel differently. ;)

Could you please show as many logins as possible when a user clicks on 1Password Mini within a browser?

In all seriousness though, a lot has changed since we designed the current iteration of the 1Password extension. As we create future versions, we'll definitely be taking this into consideration. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.