To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I don't want to purchase 1Password. Help me to return to 1Password Pro free version.

Options
SE_H
SE_H
Community Member

I need help on how to sync back to the free version. I really can't afford nor do I need the paid version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Help me to return to using the free version, "1Password Pro" that I used for years

Comments

• Frank
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi @SE_H - Thank you for reaching out to us. You can definitely go back to using the free version on iOS if that works better for you.. It looks like you added one item to your Personal vault, so I would recommend moving that item over before removing the 1Password.com account from your iOS device. To move the item over please follow the steps below -

Open 1Password on your iOS device > Tap the circle icon in the upper left corner then select your Personal vault from the list. Pull down under the search bar to reveal the the "Select Items" button > Tap on the item to select it > Tap "Move" at the top of the page then select your Primary vault from the list. I will also include a helpful link below just in case -

https://support.1password.com/move-share-items/#to-move-items-in-the-apps/?ios

Once the data has been moved over, you can then sign out of the account -

Tap settings on the bottom tab > Tap 1Password Accounts. Tap on your account then tap remove.

Keep us posted if this helped or if you have any additional questions. :+1:

• SE_H
    SE_H
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank. Thanks for your prompt reply. As a low tech grandma, I totally misunderstood this wasn't an update. The only feature I use is the fingerprint opening. I certainly had no idea this was to be a paid app. I should have been more inquisitive.
    I deleted the 1Passward Pro app once my daughter completed the syncing to 1Password. Will I be able to reinstall it and sync back again to the free version. The only thing I know is my old password. Is there anything else I need to have my more tech savvy daughter know?
    Thanks for all you do!

• Frank
    Options

Hi @SE_H - You're very welcome. If you have any questions along the way please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're happy to help out. When you download 1Password again from the App Store, from the welcome screen, under "Already using 1Password" select the same sync source you were using before - iCloud or Dropbox. Keep us posted :+1: Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.