To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I can't delete my frozen account

Options
jcajjanssen
jcajjanssen
Community Member

How can I delete my frozen (demo) account. I only need my Primary account. There are no options to do this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jcajjanssen! Sorry for the confusion. You can delete your account by opening https://my.1password.com in a browser, then clicking your account name in the top right and choosing My Profile. Click the link at the bottom of that page to delete your account. You can also sign out of your account in the apps from the settings and preferences. Hope that helps.

• McLibboc
    McLibboc
    Community Member
    Options

While this link was available at the described location of a my.1password.com account it is not available in a frozen 1Password for Teams account. How can I delete that account?

• Frank
    Options

Hi @McLibboc - I appreciate the clarification and I'll do my best to help.

Are you still able to log into the Teams account? If so, sign into the account then click on the Teams account name in the upper right hand side > Select "Team Settings" from the drop down menu > Click "delete Teams account".

Keep us posted if you have any questions and if this worked for you :+1: Have a nice weekend!

This discussion has been closed.