To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need to start over. My password is screwed up.I don't want my email to be erased if you CAN help.

Options
theodorrumme
theodorrumme
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Memberships

i GOT SCREWED UP WHEN i SIGNED UP A WEEK OR SO AGO. (Sorry!) I think I may have stumbled at my master password choice. If you make me as a new client, i.e., none of my data are in your system**, then perhaps I can get it right. FYI I currently use Dashlane, But I screwed up there too, so I only have partial use of that program. **I want to be able to resign up with my email address: [Removed by AgileBits]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need to start over. My password is screwed up.I don't want my email to be erased if you CAN help.

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @theodorrumme - Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. I just sent you over a special link that will give you the ability to delete the account and re-create it using the same email address. The link expires after a period of time, so keep us posted if you didn't receive it or have any additional questions :+1: Have a great weekend!

• theodorrumme
    theodorrumme
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I haven't found the "link"

• Frank
    Options

Hi theodorrumme - Thank you for letting me know. I just sent you over an email so we can discuss this privately. At your earliest convenience, reply back to the email I sent over and we can work on this together. :+1: Talk to you soon.

ref: CVZ-32334-589

This discussion has been closed.