Does 1Password for Windows v6.4.377d allow creation of Favorite Items?

Cas
Cas
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Does 1Password for Windows v6.4.377d allow creation of Favorite Items? I have checked using the Edit feature and for different types of items, not just logins, but I can't seem to find the button to make a login or item a Favorite? It looks like I can only make a Favorite on the website? Please let me know if I just missed where this feature is located.
Thank you.

1Password Version: 6.4.377d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:favorites

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Cas: No worries! You're not missing anything. We haven't implemented this feature in the new 1Password 6 Windows desktop app yet, but it's on our list to add in a future update. In the mean time, you can mark Favorites in the web interface as you mentioned. Thanks for letting us know this is something you're looking for!

• demoniac
    demoniac
    Community Member

+1

I was completely baffled that I could not figure out how to set a favorite in the windows app.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@demoniac: Thank you for weighing in! :+1:

We are working really hard to improve 1Password 6. Yes, we are playing catch-up here, but I think the app is getting better every day. :) You can stay tuned for latest updates and release notes on our release website.

If there is anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.