What options are available for a family of 6 (two parents, four kids)?

ethele
ethele
Community Member

I see that family accounts support 5 users. We are a married couple with four children, and it would be nice to get the supported family scenario for all of us. My husband is pretty happy with LastPass and already has all his stuff set up in there, so maybe we could just leave him out? But I thought you might have a solution for us that lets us get the benefits of the family-focused design for all family members. Do we have to buy one family membership and then pay for a single membership? If we do that, can we still have that single membership participate in the "family" account?

Thank you!

1Password Version: haven't bought yet
Extension Version: haven't bought yet
OS Version: Mac + Windows + Android
Sync Type: haven't bought yet
Referrer: forum-search:family of six

Comments

• Hi @ethele - Thank you for reaching out to us and great question! Yes, 1Password Families includes 5 members for $4.99 per month when billed annually. You can invite additional family members beyond the included five. Once you exceed the default five included, there is an additional $1 charge for each additional member (per month). So you can definitely get the entire family set up using 1Password Families :-) That's not a problem and let me know if this helped or if you have any additional questions :+1:

• ethele
    ethele
    Community Member

Very helpful! $1 per month additional makes sense, thank you.

• Anytime @ethele and I'm glad the information helped. Keep us posted if you run into any additional questions along the way, we're always happy to help out.

Your husband can take advantage of our importer tool - https://support.1password.com/import-lastpass/ :+1:

This discussion has been closed.