Autofill not working

Options

Hi,

Autofill broke two updates ago on my end. I see several people in the forum having similar issues.
This doesn't work on on Chrome or Safari.
Shortcut keys for autofill also do not work.
I have tried reinstalling both extensions and the app. same results.
1password mini seems to be running.

1Password 6 Version 6.6.4 (664001)
1Password: Password Manager and Secure Wallet 4.6.3.90
macOS 10.12.3
Chrome Version 57.0.2987.110 (64-bit)
Safari Version 10.0.3

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @zoh,

Thanks for taking the time to write in - sorry about the trouble with filling not working. Are you seeing the a message on the 1Password Mini window that says something like "Trial expired. Click here to buy." or "Read-only mode. Click here to buy." at the top?

If so I have comment on another thread related to this issue. I'll copy my response from there below:

We made some changes around the handling of filling and whether or not you're in trial mode versus a paid customer.

If you're seeing that message, it would explain the reason why filling into web pages isn't working. The 1Password app isn't supposed to let you fill into the browser unless it has been purchased or is running in the 30-day trial mode. We noticed there were some issues with this which we resolved in our latest update.

I would love to help you get this back up and running so you can fill in your logins and other items. If you have purchased 1Password already then I apologize about this error, please let me know how you've purchased and I can help you get this fixed. If however you happened to be running in trial mode and you haven't purchased yet then I can recommend our new service that provides another 30-day free trial you can use. It's called 1Password Memberships and in addition to enabling the full use of the filling feature, it has many other great features such as automatic cloud backup of your data and simplified sync between all your devices.

https://1password.com/sign-up/

We have a great web page that explains the reasons why we think 1Password Memberships are the best way to use 1Password:

https://support.1password.com/why-account/

I hope this helps and I'm looking forward to helping to get this back working for you.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.