To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

cost of monthly subscription

Options
watchmefalll
watchmefalll
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Memberships

Hi

can you guarantee 100% no for real that what you're charging me now for a monthly subscription will NEVER EVER EVER change, like it's gonna be the EXACT same price in 2, 10 or even 100 years from now ??? Do you actually mention that somewhere in the terms of agreement ?
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @watchmefalll,

These are family friendly forums so I've removed the profanity from your post and need to ask you to refrain from using that sort of language here in the future. Thanks. :)

I can't make that promise, no. We do offer longer terms (1 year) if you'd like to lock in a price for a period of time.

Thanks.

Ben

• watchmefalll
    watchmefalll
    Community Member
    Options

ok sorry about the language, if you felt offended, that was not my intention. Now, about what I was asking you, it's just that I remember reading somewhere here on the agilebit discussion forum a colleague of yours stating that what you're signing for moneywise should never ever change, guaranteed 100%, and tbh I thought that was a little bit bold for him/her to be so sure. Proof being you yourself aren't so sure about that either ! I'd just hate having to fork out a extra dollar or so a month in a year or two because you know, well, there's always a good reason when it comes to explaining why prices have to go up... Thing is, I switched from the app to an account TODAY, seeing the benefits for me (I have a lot of devices), and even though a couple bucks doesn't seem such a big deal, at the end of the day it all adds up, and say a 2$ rise in the not so distant future would really p.... me off. So, yeah, I happen to be wondering where I'm headed with your company and your (brilliant) piece of software. Please excuse my English, I'm a French native.
    Regards

• Frank
    Options

Hi @watchmefalll - Thank you for replying back with additional details. Congrats on the new account :+1: Just as Ben stated previously, you have the option of choosing a monthly or annual billing cycle. I can't comment on the future, as of right now, our Individual account is $2.99 per month when billed annually or $3.99 per month. I'm sorry for not having a better answer for you but we can't speculate what will happen in the future. If I promised you the prices will remain the same then in 3 years they change, this would be unfair to you. Your English is great, just refrain from using any profanity and you'll be fine :+1: Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by to ask.

This discussion has been closed.