To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Your web portal will not accept our master password on my wife's attempt to log into your account.

dhemer
dhemer
Community Member

Prior to adding my wife to my family account, I changed passwords. I had some trouble with the system accepting the change, but I thought I'd worked through them. I then added my wife to the account and then added the 1Password app to her iphone. The app on her iphone would not accept our master password. I finally tried the old password and the app opened to our account. I then tried logging her into our account through your web portal, and the web portal rejected both the new existing master password and the old replaced password. I triple checked all the sign in information. I tried logging into our account through the web portal using my sign in information, and that was successful using the new existing master password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Your web portal will not accept our master password on my wife's attempt to log into your account.

Comments

• Hi @dhemer - Thank you for the additional details. When your wife tries to log into the account, make sure she is using her own Secret Key and Master Password. Each user on the account has their own login details which is unique to that specific user. Keep me posted if this is the case and we can continue the discussion via email so we don't share any private information here :-)

• dhemer
    dhemer
    Community Member

Yes, we were careful to use HER login details, and we triple checked their accuracy as we entered with repeated tries.

• Hi dhemer - I appreciate the confirmation. So let's move our discussion over to email so we don't share any private details here :+1: When you get a chance, reply back to the email I sent over so we can work on this together :+1:

ref: RHL-15273-565

This discussion has been closed.