Searching for Publisher in Software License items

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Software Licenses Feature Requests.

Comments

• x19
    x19
    Community Member
    Options

I'll jump in with a Software License feature request of my own. I'd like to be able to search by publisher, for example "macphun" in my case would return:

Luminar
    Aurora HDR

Thanks,
    Eric

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @x19,

This is a bit different than the topic/requests in the previous discussion, so I've moved your message to a new thread. I hope you don't mind!

It's already possible to search for the publisher field in Software License items, but if that's not working for you, you might need to enable 'Search All Fields' in the search settings:

• In the main 1Password app, click the magnifying glass on the left side of the Search field and select 'Search All Fields'.
    • In 1Password mini / browser extension, click the gear icon to the right of the Search field and select 'Search All Fields'.

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks! :)

• x19
    x19
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Drew, that was a bit hidden but it works!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome, I'm glad that helped! Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.