Browser extensions not working at all

Options
mrd_cl
mrd_cl
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Mac

Hey! First of all, thanks for the help: been using 1password since a couple years and has solved the main trouble I had with passwords: using the same one for everything.

Now, sadly, every extension for all 3 browsers on OSX stopped working. Cant autofill, record new logins, detect password changes or anything at all. Theres no trouble between the mini app and the browser (when in a page it detects there's login information, but wont fill the form), and have reinstalled all the extensions being able to confirm the 6 numbers it asks.

Already tried with https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/ and https://support.1password.com/firewall-proxy/ and didn't worked.

On a side note, I'm almost permanently behind a VPN but it doesn't fixes itself when plugged directly on internet, and use Avira as AV.

Thanks for the help!

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: OSX 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrd_cl,

I'm sorry the 1Password browser extension isn't working correctly! Can you please let us know just a few more details which might help us figure out what's going on:

• Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password? (To check, open the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > About 1Password in the menu bar.)
    • If you click on the 1Password mini icon in your Mac's menu bar, do you see a message there about being in read-only mode?
    • When did this problem start happening?
    • Did you originally purchase 1Password from our AgileBits Store or from the Mac App Store?

Thanks in advance! :)

• mrd_cl
    mrd_cl
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, checking it I noticed that there were a message saying that trial period had expired, so entered my license number again and it solved it.

Funny thing is that the message must had been for a long ago, I guess.

Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great news @mrd_cl! I'm glad you were able to get things back to normal, thanks for letting us know. We're here for you if you need more help or have any questions about 1Password. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.