iCloud syncing option disabled after iOS iPad last update

Options
ronen
ronen
Community Member

Needed to re unable and merge iCloud syncing on my iOS iPad pro after last iOS and mac sierra updates .
This after I found that no syncing on my iPad pro
iOS 1P ver : 6.5.4
iOS ver : 10.3
macOS Sierra ver 10.12.4
1Password
Version 6.6.4 (664002)
Mac App Store
Thanks

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

To be clear, iCloud sync only works with the Primary vault, so it won't even be an option for others. Also, if iCloud Drive is disabled in iOS settings (or there's a problem with your iCloud account) then it won't work either. Let me know what you find!

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply.
    1. iCloud syncing wasn’t warking after iOS update - i’ve turned it on manually.
    2. I don't know the cause .
    3. please see screenshot
    4. before updating - everything was ok
    5. After turning on manually ( Now ) - the iCloud syncing option is ok.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen: Ah, thanks for clarifying. I thought you meant that the option was missing. I've had this happen as well, because for some reason it seems to always be necessary now to login to iCloud again after an iOS update. It seems like even after logging in it takes a bit for it to become available (many of my iCloud Settings were greyed out), so it may be that launching 1Password when iCloud isn't quite ready means that it cannot tell it is available. Anyway, I'm glad that you were able to enable it again, and we'll keep an eye out for this. Be sure to reach out if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.