3D-Touch Search broken

Options
Xipper
Xipper
Community Member
edited April 2017 in iOS

If you use 3D/force-touch to select the Search from the popup menu, you enter a failed state of 1Password with the screen being truncated. The bar at the top says "Search", however the search text input box is not displayed and you cannot see what you are typing. In fact you are then stuck in a failed state where the "Categories" section is entirely useless and cannot be used at all, unless you force-quit the application.

_1Password Version: 6.5.4
_Extension Version: N/A
_OS Version: iOS 10.3
_Sync Type: Dropbox, iCloud, 1Password Vaults

Comments

• Xipper
    Xipper
    Community Member
    Options

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Xipper

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I'm not able to reproduce this problem on my iPhone 7 Plus. Could you please walk me through, step by step, what you're doing for this to appear this way? Could you also please let me know which model device you are using (e.x. iPhone 6S).

Thanks.

Ben

• Xipper
    Xipper
    Community Member
    Options

I'm "force" touching the icon and selecting "Search". This is on an iPhone 7, I don't have access to any other 3D Touch devices to test on.

• Ben
    Options

Is 1Password unlocked when you force touch the icon from the home screen, or are you prompted to unlock? If the latter are you unlocking with Touch ID or Master Password?

Ben

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2017
    Options

Sorry for the 20 questions, but I'm trying to narrow down what might be causing this for you, as it isn't happening for me.

Do you have "zoom mode" enabled in iOS? Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Zoom

Do you have Lock on Exit enabled? 1Password -> Settings -> Security

Please let me know. We'd like to track this one down for sure. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.