Preventing 1Password from popping up on certain sites (Proxmox, in this case)

Options

I use Proxmox to manage a bunch of virtual machines. It's managed entirely through a web interface, including separate browser windows for seeing the virtual machine's "monitor" or console. The problem is: whenever I click on any of the helper buttons on the web-based console window (to, say, startup/shutdown/suspend/wake the VM, send a Ctrl-Alt-Del, etc), 1Password pops up the "Save Login" box. Is there a way to prevent that?

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @jemenake,

The easiest way is to instruct 1Password to ignore this domain. The next time the popup appears can you click on the cog icon in the bottom left hand corner please. There will be a single menu option titled Never Autosave for this Site. Using this should ensure you don't get bothered in the future. If this doesn't work please let us know.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jemenake: Yep! Just click the "gear" icon in the lower left corner of the autosave window and you can tell 1Password not to offer to save there any longer:

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.