Initializing My iPhone 6S , i lost everything in my 1password ?

Options
MaBo
MaBo
Community Member

i use 1Password application from December 2015, yesterday my iPhone 6S signed an error while updating from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 version and i had to initialize my iPhone, i got back most part of my dates from iCloud but not my 1Password with all my password!!!
i use to open it with my index footprint
What can i do? I hope you can help me because without all my passwords i am in big trouble...
Thank you so much for helping me
MaBo

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MaBo: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Are you using a 1Password.com membership? Were you syncing your 1Password data? Do you have it on another device? Did you backup your 1Password data beforehand? We don't have access to your data and can't recover it for you (that wouldn't be very secure), but if the answer to one or more of those questions is "yes" then we can probably help you get it back. Let me know!

• MaBo
    MaBo
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much Brent for your help, but nothing to do ..

i thought that with my iPhone 's backup on iCloud i could get back 1password application too , but no way.. big troubles fo me
    Bye, Marc

• Ben
    Options

Marc,

In that case the only thing I can suggest is to try restoring the backup again. As strange as it sounds, we have had reports from some customers that restoring an Apple backup a second time sometimes brings in additional data that was not restored on the first attempt.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MaBo: Also, I've personally had that work for me when initially restoring from iCloud didn't give me everything it should have. The important thing to keep in mind is that doing repeated restores is a tremendous nuisance. However, if the hassle is outweighed by your need to get the data, it may be worth a shot. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you. If you do need to start over in the end, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership since it includes automatic offsite backup (among other benefits). At least that way you won't ever experience something like this again. I've lost data myself and I can't tell you how much it kills me when others do. If you decide to go that route, shoot us an email at support@1password.com and post the Support ID here; we'll see what we can do to help.

This discussion has been closed.