Chrome plugin settings??? Do not ask to save password??

Options

Hi, I am trying 1password family, and when working with chrome extension I noticed there is no option to ignore websites. There are some websites where I don't want to save passwords in 1password, how can I do it?
Also, after saving password using chrome extensions, I updated it and now it asking me to updated password each time I log in, I don't want it, any way to fix?

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: win 10
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @AlexShapo,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and welcome to the Forum. :chuffed:

You can ignore websites by:

1. Opening the main 1Password 6 app on Windows.
    2. Click the cog in the top right then click "Options".
    3. Click "Browsers" on the left hand side.
    4. On that options screen, there is a section called "Autosave" which has a text box where you can add a list of websites you wish to not be prompted about. Just copy and paste the website URL from the browser address bar to this text box then exit Options. Settings are saved automatically when you exit options.

Let me know how that goes and if you've any questions about anything above don't hesitate to send a reply.

Best regards,
    Matthew

• AlexShapo
    AlexShapo
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Matthew, found it.
    Would it be more user-friendly to have "Don't save passwords for this website" message, like Chrome does

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It certainly would @AlexShapo, thanks for the suggestion :chuffed: As it happens, that's how 1Password for Mac works today.

Hopefully 1Password for Windows 6 will get that ability soon too.

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.