Can´t acess

Options
Ngomes
Ngomes
Community Member

hi

I'm not able to set up 1Password in Chrome. I can not even enter the AgileBits website.
I bought the app for the iphone. Having used the email ngomes686@. Later I asked to change the email to ngomes@.
I can not find the secret key number. Although it works on the iphone, in the account settings, it is empty.
I am very worried because I do not want to lose the information I have been collecting over time.
How can I recover credentials for access to my account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Ngomes: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion!

It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you subscribe to 1Password Families (or Teams), or signed up for an individual 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your existing data if you've been using Dropbox to sync your 1Password data.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.