Report Website does not display

The Report Website menu option does not appear on the new user screen for Box.com after attempting to fill with identity information.

Issue that was going to be reported:
The "Full Name" field is not being populated.

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.4
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:report website

Comments

• tealduck
    tealduck
    Community Member

It happened again at another web site. Pizza Hut's Contact Us page (page 2).

Issue for this page was State was not populated.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017

@tealduck: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the confusion! The "Report Website" feature is for reporting login issues, so it should only be available after you attempt to fill a login with 1Password. That's our primary focus since it's by far where people spend the most time with 1Password. But we definitely want to know the URLs if you're experiencing issues with Identity or Credit Card filling. Thanks in advance!

• tealduck
    tealduck
    Community Member

I can certainly appreciate that login issues should have a higher priority over form fill issues. However, what I don't understand is why you guys won't let us report the form fill issues in a convenient way. The easier you make this for the user will help make your product development easier for you. Other applications like RoboForm can handle form filling very well and I would think that you would want your product to excel in this functionality as well.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tealduck: Honestly, Report Website really needs some work, as it isn't particularly convenient either. So that may be something we add as we build on that feature. But, to be clear, 1Password is not designed to be a generic form filler. It's a password manager, and our focus is very much to excel in that area. We'll be happy to see if there are improvements we can make that will help with the issues you described, but we would need a bit more information to do so.

This discussion has been closed.