Apple Watch app trial

Endicot
Endicot
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Apple Watch

Currently using 1password under trial. I noticed the apple watch app does not install. Is this expected?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Endicot: Do you mean you signed up for a free trial of a 1Password.com membership? If so, be sure you're logged into your account in 1Password for iOS, or it won't know to activate the Pro Features. In fact, that's how you can get access to everything all of the 1Password apps have to offer, and access your data across all of your devices: just login to your 1Password.com account. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Endicot
    Endicot
    Community Member

Do you mean you signed up for a free trial of a 1Password.com membership?

Yes
    I have 1password iOS installed and open on my phone, and "Enable Apple Watch" On, but I do not see the icon on my Watch.

Any ideas?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Endicot,

If the 1Password app doesn't appear on your Apple Watch, an option to automatically install apps on the watch might be disabled. In that case, you can install 1Password on the watch with these steps:

• On your iPhone, open the Watch app and tap My Watch at the bottom.
    • On the 'My Watch' screen, scroll down to find 1Password and tap on it.
    • Enable the option for "Show App on Apple Watch".

Once it finishes installing, you should be able to find the 1Password app on your Apple Watch. Does that help?

• Endicot
    Endicot
    Community Member

The app does not show in the list.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Endicot: Just to confirm, are you seeing the Pro features enabled in 1Password for iOS Settings > Pro Features? If not, the Apple Watch app will not work.

Do you have data in 1Password already? Are you using a 1Password.com account? You should be able to sign into the website to confirm that all of your data is there, in case the app is simply damaged and needs to be reinstalled. Let me know!

• Endicot
    Endicot
    Community Member

I just showed up. :? Working now thanks

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! I don't know why it wasn't appearing on your watch before, but I'm glad it's there now. If you need more help with that or have other questions about 1Password, we're here for you! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! Thanks for the update. It sounds like it just hadn't finished installing yet. While watchOS 3 has been a huge improvement in addressing weird issues like that, it does get a little odd at times. I just had to restart my watch because Siri decided to take the day off. Cheers! :lol:

This discussion has been closed.