In android can't connect to dropbox

jitus856
jitus856
Community Member

I and using 1pw in my mobile since may months

Today when i required it, i show it was uninstalled automatically somedays back. I don't remember uninstalling it.

Anyway, i re-installed but now when i am trying to connect with dropbox it gives dropbox error as this app is not valid. Screenshots at below link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9kdtw14wxs0ayj/20170424-1pw.jpg?dl=0

I was using 1pw in same mobile earlier.

1Password Version: latest android
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:dropbox error

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017

I and using 1pw in my mobile since may months
    Today when i required it, i show it was uninstalled automatically somedays back. I don't remember uninstalling it.

@jitus856: That's really odd. 1Password can't uninstall itself, so I'm not sure what would have done that.

Anyway, i re-installed but now when i am trying to connect with dropbox it gives dropbox error as this app is not valid. Screenshots at below link https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9kdtw14wxs0ayj/20170424-1pw.jpg?dl=0
    I was using 1pw in same mobile earlier.

@jitus856: I don't recognize what's in your screenshot at all. Which version of 1Password and device are you using?

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member

Hi,
    When we install 1password on android and after that if you remember it ask USED 1PW BEFORE ? There is 1 option here to sync with DROPBOX. When we click DROPBOX it open dropbox page in browser, where we have to enter dropbox id and password. But instead of dropbox id and password page it shows page as showing in above screenshots

I have re-attached the same screenshots here

Device I am using is Redmi 3s Prime. Android version: 6.0.1 MMB29M

Regarding version of 1PW, as i am not able to login, i can't see its version. But i have installed today from Play store, show it should be latest. On Play Store it shows 6.5.1

FYI, i am using ONE TIME LICENCED version of 1PW, purchased on 20th October 2015

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member

knock...knock... is there anybody who can reply ?

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member

okay. Searched google for this error and found solution. You can close this ticket

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news! I'm happy to hear you found a solution - and I'm sorry we weren't able to get back to you sooner about this. Thank you for following up to let us know it's working now. If you have more questions about 1Password, please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.