I need help accessing 1password app, touch ID failed, can't remember word password

pssantos
pssantos
Community Member

I have the 1password App on my IPhone. I can't remember the main password to access it and the touch ID failed. The hint is not helpful. I would like to change my password and need to know what to do

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password app, remember main password to it. Finger recognition failed also

Comments

• Hi @pssantos - I'm sorry to hear about your Master Password. We don't store Master Passwords since it would compromise the security of our customers. We don't want anyone to have access to the keys to your account including us. Since we don't store this information there is no way for us to reset the password. You can try to guess the password without the fear of being locked out. Make sure the CAPS lock is off and spaces do count. I will include a link below that might be helpful -

https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/#if-you-think-you-remember-your-master-password

Let us know if you have any additional questions and I apologize for not being able to help out more.

This discussion has been closed.