To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need help with Secret Key.... and have had no response via email

jchrisvaughn
jchrisvaughn
Community Member

I've emailed before to the support and never gotten a reply.

I CAN'T login with my secret key and I set this up in 01-2016 and honestly can't remember getting one.

On my android phone when I try to login it has entered with ***** the secret key, but when i try to login so that I can fix my other devices it doesn't work.

WHO can I contact to have a look at this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jchrisvaughn,

It looks like Andrew B replied to you 17 days ago. Can you please check and make sure this message didn't go to spam?

In any event, you can find details about how you can find your Secret Key here:
    https://support.1password.com/secret-key

I hope that helps!

Ben

ref: KQI-36296-259

• jchrisvaughn
    jchrisvaughn
    Community Member

I JUST FOUND THAT looking for anything agilebits and 1password - here's my issue - from what i gather i have a license and not the recurring monthly fee. Which i guess explains why I haven't been billed this year, although I've been expecting it. I evidently bought a single license although I though I had a family plan and now I know why family didn't get it to work.

I installed 1Password on my new iPad and it was working but had issues synching. so I uninstalled it to reinstall and see if that would fix the bugs, BUT when I try to install 1Password to it now, it requires my sign-in address, email address, secret key, and master password.

What do I do?

• Hi @jchrisvaughn - I appreciate the additional details you provided and sorry for the confusion.

When you open 1Password, from the welcome screen, under "Already using 1Password" select the same sync source you were using previously - iCloud or Dropbox. You will then have to enter your Master Password before the data syncs over.

I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions :smile:

This discussion has been closed.