To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My accounts are all muddled after upgrade

ralfrussell
ralfrussell
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

I recently upgraded to 1password 6 but now can't seem to access any more. I can still access with my master password on my iPhone but can't on my Mac, Safari extension or even losing in online. I tried was able to successfully change my master password on my iPhone and sync but still can't access it on my Mac or online. when I try to login online it doesn't recognize my email/user name even thought its what is on my emergency kit.
I've tried all the passwords i can think of but none work nor does the hint come up. I believe the requirements for the master password has change, but I can't seem to find these requires. I was hoping that would jog my memory. Is there an online interactive help or a number one can call to see if I can get my account fixed?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My Accounts are all muddled after upgrade

Comments

• Hi ralfrussell - Sorry to hear about the login troubles. I emailed you directly so we can work on this together. Since this is a public forum, it will be easier to work on this via email so we don't share anything private here :smile: I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Enjoy the rest of your day!

ref: SRW-17754-562

This discussion has been closed.