To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Master Password doesn't work. I have emailed for hours. No response. Do you have a phone number?

Options
BillW68
BillW68
Community Member

I have emailed for hours. No response. Do you have a phone number?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Master Password suddenly doesn't work.

Comments

• BillW68
    BillW68
    Community Member
    Options

Guys, I really need some support here. I can't get access to my 1PW passwords. have emailed for hours with no response. This is not good support. Unless you are overwhelmed with problems in which case I can understand. Can't you add some more support staff?

I received an email earlier today from a Support staff person who mentioned in the email the location, pathway, to my 1 Password file on Dropbox. How did he get this? I did not mention it to him.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:Master Password suddenly doesn't work.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BillW68 - I haven't been able to locate your email. Could you please post the Support ID number you received during your earlier contact with our support? I can then track down your email and male sure you get a reply quickly.  Thanks! :)

• BillW78
    BillW78
    Community Member
    Options

This is BillW68. I had to re-register because I cannot get access to my 1PW file. Here are the Support ID's that have been assigned so far to this issue and the initiating problem that the app was crashing every time I started it:
    WMR-83677-168
    UBF-93928-549
    BBU-15219-735
    GEI-72977-969
    LRI-74435-775
    KCR-52213-622
    Soon it will be 24 hrs and no resolution or response to the urgent emails.

• Hi @BillW78 - Thank you for sending over the support ID. It looks like you're already working with Andrew so let's continue the conversation over there. I noticed you replied back to him an hour ago and he will get back to you shortly. We receive hundreds of emails a day from our customers and we're doing the very best we can. Sorry for the delay and I appreciate your continued patience. Talk to you soon.

ref: WMR-83677-168

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Cannot sign in is a more recent discussion, also with a response from Frank, so this one is being closed so we can keep the conversation going in one spot.

This discussion has been closed.