Last item in Apple Watch is sticky

Typan
Typan
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Apple Watch

Hi! heres my problem.
If I tag items in my iPhone App to show up in Apple Watch app, then the items pop up in my Apple Watch.
BUT - and here is the problem:
If I tag the items to remove ffrom tthe watch.... the LAST item will not getting removed.
I cant get my watch app in an empty status. Everytime one item is sticky.
What can I do to troubleshoot this? or is this a bug? but this probem exists through all the last updates.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Typan: I thought I was seeing the same thing, until I realized I still had an item tagged with Apple Watch in a vault I'd hidden from All Vaults (removing the tag from that one left me with "You can add items in 1Password on your iPhone").Is that maybe what you're seeing? It's also possible that the watch is caching some data, so it may disappear after more time has passed — or after restarting it. Let me know what you find!

• @Typan,

This issue has been fixed in the beta channel and is working its way towards release.

Rudy

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Aha! Thanks, Rudy! I see that now. I somehow missed the release notes for beta 13. :blush:

• Typan
    Typan
    Community Member

Ah Ok! Thank you. This meens that this issue is going to be fixed in an upcoming update?
    This would be great :)

• @Typan,

Yup. It'll be part of 6.7.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.