To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Info disappears/gets replaced

Options
Macorin
Macorin
Community Member

I've noticed something awful. When I add information to an entry by creating a new field, if I change the order of the fields, the info in the field I drag to the bottom gets replaced by the info that sits directly above it. Therefore, I end up with two redundant fields and I lose the info that was in the field I dragged down.

This is a horrendous bug and one I've reported in the past.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Macorin: Thanks for reaching out! That definitely sounds like a bug. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you referring to a specific platform/version of 1Password? Are you using a 1Password.com account, local vaults, or both? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.