To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Generate a report regarding all passwords

Options
Gromit1965
Gromit1965
Community Member

I need a possibility to generate a (html) report containing the following data: account name, password, created date, last modified date

Reason/idea for this:
from the address (https://sec.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/leak-checker/search?lang=en) I got the information, that my email address was found in some suspicious "collections" that _COULD _indicate, that the password is known as well. Currently I'm sure, that my passwords are secure, but such report would be helpfull to find out: all passwords last changed from that particular date should be changed.

In addition: are there any plans to implement a function to store an expiration date for passwords (i.e. after 90 days)? In that case this expiration date should also be added to the report mentioned above.

1Password Version: 6.5.401
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Report about all passwords

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Gromit1965 - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear about the troubles. 1Password 6 for Windows, doesn't have a feature to generate a report based on your use case.

You could open 1Password and switch to the "All Vaults" view and then sort all the items by date which might help you. We're working on improving this on Windows.

If you have access to a Mac, you could enable Watchtower which will give you a better understanding on what passwords haven't been changed in a while or any weak passwords that were generated. Sorry for not having a better answer for you and let us know if you have any additional questions. We're happy to help :smile:

• Gromit1965
    Gromit1965
    Community Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi Frank,
    thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately the suggested solution is not working for my needs.
    But I would request such feature in the near future for 1Password (other tools i.e. Password Safe and Repository have such possibility) ;)

And what about the option to place an expiration date for passwords ?

Thanks again for your help.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Gromit1965 - Sorry about that, as of right now there's no way to add an expiration date for passwords. It's definitely something we're looking into and I appreciate the feedback. I apologize for not having a better answer for you at the moment. I agree with your suggestions and hopefully we will implement something similar in the near future. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime with any feedback or questions. I'm always happy to listen :smile: I hope you have a nice weekend.

This discussion has been closed.