To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot sign in

Options
ebmorris3
ebmorris3
Community Member

Just purchased 1password.com. I have had 1 password for several years on multiple devices. When trying to migrate accounts does not allow

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @ebmorris3! I'd be happy to help out. Just to clarify one thing, what you've had on your devices over the years didn't include an account on 1Password.com. Those are included with a subscription. If you'd like to subscribe to 1Password, you can sign in to your new account in the apps on your devices and move your existing data over automatically. We've got a guide to help with that as well:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Let us know how that goes :)

• ebmorris3
    ebmorris3
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having all sorts of issues. 1Password is not recognizing my master password and I cannot sign in with other browser/computer. Have not yet tried my mobile device. Please help.

• ebmorris3
    ebmorris3
    Community Member
    Options

I have downloaded apps multiple times but it never recognizes my master pswd

• Jacob
    Options

@ebmorris3 The Master Password for your 1Password account may be different from the one you've used to unlock 1Password over the years. As I mentioned, you didn't have an account before, you just set one up. Could you try opening https://my.1password.com in a browser and signing in there? You can find your Secret Key in one of the apps you have already signed in to.

This discussion has been closed.