To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password remains unlocked

Options
Evergreen
Evergreen
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Memberships

Hello,

Since this morning, when i open my app, no login is required, all passwords are just display, same for the browser plugin, there is no authentification anymore, i try to restart, but it didnt change anything. I think if i change the master password it will solve the problem, but just letting you know...
1Password
Version 6.7 (670008)
Mac App Store
sierra 10.12.4

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Evergreen
    Evergreen
    Community Member
    Options

besides even by closing the padlock i can have access to the preferences and the manager extension for chrome is still wide open

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017
    Options

@Evergreen: Which options do you have selected in 1Password Preferences > Security? It sounds like you ay just need to tweak them to better suit your taste. And the Preferences should be accessible even when the app is locked, but some will be disabled as they affect your data (for example, all of the security preferences). Let me know what you find! :)

• Evergreen
    Evergreen
    Community Member
    Options

hi, yes your right, one setting was unchecked, but i didnt change anything...i dont know how it happens, thanks for your help anyway!

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Evergreen - On behalf of Brenty you're very welcome :smile: Keep us posted if you have any additional questions. We're happy to help out. Enjoy the rest of your day!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Evergreen: Interesting. If you really didn't change a setting accidentally yourself (without knowing, it's impossible to rule this out), it may simply be that the preferences stored on disk were damaged. Anyway, glad you were able to get the settings sorted! :)

This discussion has been closed.