To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I downloaded iPassword and can't remember what the password is, the hint doesn't really help. I

Options
millerlc6464
millerlc6464
Community Member

After downloading iPassword, I can't remember what the password is and the hint doesn't help, what can I do?
There isn't an option for resetting the passwords

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @millerlc6464 - Sorry to hear about the Master Password. By design, we don't store Secret Keys or Master Passwords since it would compromise the security of our users. We don't want anyone to have access to the keys to your account, including us, therefore we can't reset this if lost or forgotten. This support article offers a couple of tips that might be helpful if you haven't read it already.

Did you sign up for a 1Password membership? If so, let me know so we can continue the conversation via email so we don't share anything private here. If you're rocking a standalone license, you have the ability to reset 1Password which will erase everything giving you a clean slate.

I hope this helped and keep me posted if you have any additional questions. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.