Toggle auto-submit

Options
alanper
alanper
Community Member
edited May 2017 in 1Password in the Browser

I use a website that uses 2FA. From using the 1Password (Chrome) extension I see that it does not auto-fill the 2FA code. So I would like to change the auto-submit setting for this site. However, I cannot seem to find the auto-submit setting in 1Password. I have googled and seen screenshots where there is a 'submit' field on a login entry within 1Password, but I cannot find the 'submit' value under my 1Password site login (or any login) entry. Could you please point me in the right direction?

1Password Version: 6.5.401
Extension Version: 4.6.5.3 Beta
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @alanper,

Sorry this is currently not available in 1Password for Windows 6 at the moment (even in the beta). I'm afraid I can't offer a workaround on 1Password for Windows at the moment however if you happen to have access to a Mac, you could temporarily download and install 1Password for Mac there. Then sign into your 1Password.com account and change the submit field of the Login item to Never submit. Then that will be synced to 1Password for Windows which will respect that setting. Finally you can uninstall 1Password for Mac from that Mac and remove the data also to remove any trace of 1Password on that Mac.

Sorry for the lack of options here - we should have this added to 1Password for Windows in a future release to allow you to do this. I don't have a timeline on when that'll be available though.

I hope that helps. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.