I have 1Password on my iPhone. I would like to export my passwords as a .csv file.

Options
3sports
3sports
Community Member

I don't see a file > export option on the menus

1Password Version: 3.6.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password on my iPhone. I would like to export my passwords as a .csv file.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @3sports,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

1Password for iOS does not have any export features itself. I noticed too that you mentioned you're using 1Password v3.6.5 on iOS? Can you please confirm for me that is correct? If so you'd need to upgrade before going any further, as that version cannot sync with any modern version of 1Password:

How to upgrade from 1Password 3 on your iPhone or iPad - 1Password Support

In order to export your 1Password data you'd need to do so from either 1Password 6 for Mac or 1Password 4 for Windows. The trial version can do this for you -- if you don't already own a license for one of those products you should still be able to get this done.

You can download 1Password here:

Downloads - 1Password

If working with Windows please be sure to select the "Get 1Password 4 (standalone version)" option.

You'd then need to sync your data from iOS to your computer:

Sync your 1Password data

And then you can export from there.

Sorry this isn't a more straight forward process. Unfortunately it is complicated by the fact you're running a fairly old version (retired in 2012).

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.