Wrong Apple ID for purchases

Options
suzen
suzen
Community Member

I recently had to erase and restore my phone. My iPad shows that I purchased the Pro Features - and I'm trying to mirror that on the phone. When I Click settings - pro features - restore purchase - a box is presented asking me for the password for my Apple ID. The problem is that it is showing my iCloud login - not my Apple ID login. (These two have NEVER been one in the same for me and I have not used my iCloud login for iTunes purchases.). I have checked my iOS settings and all looks correct - my iCloud login where appropriate and my Apple ID where appropriate. I can't seem to find how to change the login that 1password is pulling (because it is not an editable field) so that I can login appropriately. Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.5.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.3.2
Sync Type: Icloud
Referrer: forum-search:Restore purchases

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @suzen,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

The Apple ID that is checked for receipts is set at installation. Whatever ID is signed in at the time of install is the only one that can be checked. In order to change the ID that is checked you'd need to uninstall and reinstall 1Password.

If you're using iCloud sync, and you're sure it is up to date, you may no need to make a backup, but it wouldn't hurt to do so anyway:

1Password backups

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.