I have 1Password 3. I'm unable to add pictures on Mac on it. In the past I have done it.

I have 1Password 3. I'm unable to add pictures, as attachments, on Mac on it. In the past I have done it but now its not happening.3.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.20
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Karanvirsingh: Thanks for reaching out. While it doesn't appear that this applies directly to the issue you're having, I did want to mention that you really should upgrade. 1Password 3 was developed in 2009 and supports OS X Snow Leopard and Lion. El Capitan in particular introduced a number of incompatibilities. You can read more details in the announcement at the top of this forum category:

1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

1Password 6, one the other hand, fully supports OS X Yosemite, El Capitan, and macOS Sierra. You'll have a better experience there, so you may want to consider upgrading. And the 1Password 3 extension cannot work with modern browsers, as a lot has changed in recent years there as well.

Getting back to the problem you're having, can you provide some more details? What are the exact steps you're taking and what's (not) happening? Are you receiving some sort of error. I just fired up 1Password 3 here on Sierra for the first time in a while and was able to edit an item and drag an image to add as an attachment. Let me know!

This discussion has been closed.