To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgraded my 1Password account from MacOS to now include Windows 10

Options
Starflyer
Starflyer
Community Member

With my previous 1Password account I was able to sync between my MacBook Air, my iPhone and my iPad with the WLAN option. With 1Password now running on my Windows 10 computer, I don's see any option to sync my accounts. No WLAN option that I can find. So, how do I sync my data?

1Password Version: 1Password 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS-X 10.12.4 Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Which version of 1Password for Windows are you using? It sounds like you are using version 6.x, which is not capable of syncing via WLAN. You would need 1Password 4 for Windows for that.

• Frank
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi @Starflyer - Thank you for contacting us here. As Manaburner mentioned, it sounds like you signed up for a 1Password Membership and you're rocking 1Password 6 on your PC. One of the benefits of signing up for a 1Password.com account is you no longer have to manage a sync source. As long as you're signed into your account via the 1Password app on your devices, we take take care of all the syncing on our end.

Anytime you add a new item to your Personal vault the item will auto-sync over to your other devices including the web app. Your new Personal vault will replace your existing Primary vault going forward. I hope this helped. Let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be more than happy to assist. :smile:

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks to all. Everything is working great. Well worth the subscription price!!!

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Starflyer - Fantastic news! I'm happy to hear that information helped and you're up and running with your 1Password membership :smile: If you have any additional questions, please feel free to let us know and I'll be glad to assist :+1:

This discussion has been closed.