To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Resolution to find secret key invalid on my version

Options
curtis_dumonte
curtis_dumonte
Community Member

To find secret key one unlock one password to choose one password >preferences This is no preferences on my version.

iOS Device .
Open 1Password tap settings, tap password accounts, tap my account . Not there only add new account.

I have no emergency kit in downloads .

Comments

• curtis_dumonte
    curtis_dumonte
    Community Member
    Options

Hello?

• curtis_dumonte
    curtis_dumonte
    Community Member
    Options

Hello ?

• Frank
    Options

Hi @curtis_dumonte - Sorry for the troubles and thanks for contacting us. Did you sign up for a 1Password membership? If not, the Secret Key and Emergency Kit only pertain to customers that have signed up for a 1Password.com account. If you did sign up for a 1Password.com account, keep me posted and we can move the conversation over to email so I can better assist you :+1:

• curtis_dumonte
    curtis_dumonte
    Community Member
    Options

I have been a customer from 2012.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @curtis_dumonte - I'm happy to hear that, we appreciate the support :smile: It sounds like your rocking a standalone license which is separate from our 1Password.com subscription accounts. You can definitely continue to keep rocking your standalone license but if you decide to take a 1Password membership for a spin you can sign up for an account here. We include a 30 day free trial giving you a chance to test drive all the features. If you have any additional questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help out.

• curtis_dumonte
    curtis_dumonte
    Community Member
    Options

Ok. Thanks for the in info.

• Frank
    Options

Anytime! I'm glad it helped :+1:

This discussion has been closed.