To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

my Galaxy 8 1password number of items doesn't match my mac 1password personal account number

Options
Popst
Popst
Community Member

When I downloaded the 1password account on my new galaxy 8 phone I opened and used the qr code from my emergency kit and the number of items on the G8 doesn't match the number in my mac 1password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I just bought a Galaxy 8 and downloaded the 1password app no of items don't match iMac

Comments

• Popst
    Popst
    Community Member
    Options

1Password Version ; 6.5.2 for android -
    OS Version: 1Password
    Version 6.7 (670008)
    Mac App Store

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Popst: Do you perhaps have different vaults/accounts setup on each device? When you view your vault list, what do you see? Also, are you missing any items, or is it perhaps just an issue with the count? Thanks in advance! :)

• Popst
    Popst
    Community Member
    Options

thanks Brenty, I have the same vaults/accounts named Personal on both android Galaxy 8 and Mac OS. I used the QR code from the Emergency Kit. The Galaxy 8 shows 297 items and the Mac OS shows 304?

• Ben
    Options

@Popst,

Have you noticed any items that are actually missing from the Galaxy or does it appear to be that the item counts are inaccurate?

If you do find an item that shows on the Mac but not the Galaxy please check which vault the item reports it is in. This information is displayed under the title of the item in the details view.

Please let us know.

Ben

• Popst
    Popst
    Community Member
    Options

Now we are getting somewhere! Only the 7 items missing from the Galaxy, but do appear on my Mac OS are items that contain a pdf or jpg file. Example is my " AppleID iCloud Mike's Recovery Key" How can I change the Item in my Mac system so it will sync to my Galaxy ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Popst: Ah, that explains it. 1Password for Android does not yet support Documents, which will be any files you've uploaded to your 1Password.com account. It's something we're working to add. I'm sorry for the confusion that's caused. If there are cases like the recovery key where it's simply a text string, you could always save it in a Secure Note instead. That will make it available everywhere — and perhaps save you some storage space as well.

• Popst
    Popst
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Brent, I appreciate the help, at least I know everything else is working fine.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Brenty, you're very welcome! I'm sorry Documents aren't currently supported on Android, but I'm glad he was able to help figure out why the item count is different. We're here for you if you have more questions or need more help with 1Password. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.