Missing Functionality

Options
Johnnyrandom
Johnnyrandom
Community Member

Missing sync in 1Password 6 preferences.
Missing app in iOS activities menu.
Inability to edit entry headers on default "address" or "phone" menus.
????????????

1Password Version: 6.7.1 (671001)
Extension Version: 4.6.5.90
OS Version: 0.11.6 (15G1510)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:why is there no sync button?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Johnnyrandom,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help with 1Password!

Missing sync in 1Password 6 preferences.

Are you using a 1Password.com account in the 1Password app on your Mac? If so, there won't be a 'Sync' tab in Preferences because you don't need them. Sync is built into 1Password.com accounts, so the data in your account automatically syncs through our servers. On another device, all you need to do is sign into your account from the 1Password app, and your data will automatically be downloaded there.

Missing app in iOS activities menu.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you having trouble with 1Password on an iOS device? Please give us some more details about the problem and we'll be happy to help.

Inability to edit entry headers on default "address" or "phone" menus.

I'm also having some trouble understanding what you're referring to here. If you can describe exactly what you're trying to do, the exact steps you're taking to do it, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead, we should have a much better idea of how to help.

Thanks in advance! :)

• Johnnyrandom
    Johnnyrandom
    Community Member
    Options

After digging around, I was able to figure everything out... I think I was mostly confused about the lack of a sync button but now I see I won't need it after all. Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome, @Johnnyrandom! Glad to hear you figured the rest out. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have more questions or need help with 1Password. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.