1Password is not asking if I want to save new Logins

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password not prompting to save new Logins.

Comments

• chemenway
    chemenway
    Community Member

I am using 1Password mini on Chrome browser. The option to ask to save new logins is checked but 1Password is NOT asking. It used to. I have a Mac mini.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @chemenway,

I'm sorry to hear 1Password isn't asking if you want to save new Login items! I hope you don't mind, but I've split your post into a separate thread so we can focus on this particular issue.

We'll need to know a few more details about your setup. Can you please let us know the following:

• What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your Mac?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What version of Chrome is installed? (Go to Chrome > About Google Chrome.)
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in Chrome?
    • Is this a problem for one specific website? Or does 1Password fail to ask about saving Login items for all sites you register on or sign into for the first time?
    • Do you have any existing Login items for the site(s) where 1Password doesn't ask about saving a new Login?
    • Are you able to use the extension to fill sign-in forms with existing Login items?
    • If you follow these steps to manually save a new Login, does that work?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.