To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Travel Mode and then some

Options
Manaburner
Manaburner
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Memberships

First of all, I really like the new Travel Mode. I will be flying to the US so this comes in handy. :)

What I would also love to have is that the 1Password app (on iOS in my case) would completely download every vault I have marked as "Safe for travel". Why? Because chances are, when I'm traveling I won't have internet access and to have all the data needed while traveling would be really handy.
I know that the app is caching stuff, but the problem is, I have to touch every item (at least the ones that have attachments) to make them download before I go to travel.
When marking a vault "Safe for travel", I could let the app know that I want everything in there downloaded because I might need it while abroad.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi @Manaburner - It's great to hear from you :smile: Great suggestion. I can definitely understand where you're coming from and the need for this while traveling. Maybe we can do something to help. I'll make sure to mention this to the team and I appreciate you sharing your detailed use case with me. :smile: I'm glad you're enjoying Travel Mode and just in time for your trip to the US.

Safe travels and thank you again for sharing :+1:

OPI-4063

• Ben
    Options

Hi @cobaltjacket

Thanks for the suggestions.

Let's say that I had a computer or system that I left at home (say a desktop)

If you are traveling why would you want to exclude your computer at home? Wouldn't that be all the more reason to include it?

Or how about being able to specify what countr(y|ies) travel mode applied to?

I don't believe there is any way of determining which country you're in that would be up to our standards.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.