1Password Windows v6 System Tray Double Click Behavior

There is no result from double clicking on the system tray icon in v6 like there was in v4. That was my default way of opening the app. I understand that single clicking opens an interface that you can use to search, but can't we also have a double click action to open the full app?

1Password Version: 1Password 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1password.com
Referrer: forum-search:system tray double click

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Jables: Agreed. I'd love that myself. While I can't make any promises right now, we definitely want to make better use of the notification area icon. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

ref: OPW6-655

• Jables
    Jables
    Community Member

Thanks for response. I appreciate the hard work you do. Some of this polish is really necessary to make v6 a proper replacement for v4. There are a lot of frustrations/missing features in this new Windows app.

Anyways, thanks for listening. Cheers.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Jables: Likewise, thanks for not only choosing 1Password but also taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're in completely agreement. 1Password 6 has come a long way and is great for typical everyday use, but we still have a lot of work to do with regard to polishing and adding more advanced features. We'll get there, but keep pushing us to do better. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.